Randi’s House of Angels provides services in six counties in the Central Pennsylvania Region. Our partners include domestic violence and crime victims’ agencies, YWCA organizations, child resource centers, churches and community groups.
We’re pleased to share partnerships with:
- YWCA of Greater Harrisburg’s Violence Intervention and Prevention Programs (VIP)
- Domestic Violence Services of Perry and Cumberland Counties (DVSPC)
- Domestic Violence Intervention (DVI) of Lebanon County, Inc.
- ACCESS York & YWCA Victim Assistance Center
- Dauphin County Victim Witness Assistance Program
- Dauphin County Children and Youth
- Children’s Resource Center
- The Center for Hope and Healing, LLC
- YWCA of Carlisle
- Susquehanna Psychological Services
- Case Management Unit (CMU) Upper Dauphin
- Cumberland-Perry Drug and Alcohol Commission
- Tri County Community Action
- Zonta Club of Harrisburg-Hershey
- Survivors, Inc.
The services provided by RHOA include trauma informed services – both individual and group therapies to help traumatized children. RHOA will provide these therapies in each of the community partner programs for children who have experienced domestic violence as well as a three day interactive summer camp.