A Round Fore Randi has raised more than $9,000 for support programs and services offered by RHOA, including Randi’s Kidz Club and Randi’s Camp.
Through the efforts of many volunteers and the incredible support from our community sponsors, our day on the golf course has been met with tremendous success. Raising more than $9,000 in just two years, “A Round Fore Randi” is now strongly positioned for continued growth in the years to come.
Randi’s Kidz Club, a ten week therapeutic group for children; and Randi’s Camp, a three-day interactive summer camp, are made possible with funds raised from our annual golf outing – allowing us to continue expanding our community outreach with these wonderful programs.
Individual Golfer $ TBD (pre-registration $ TBD before August 18th)
Foursome $ TBD (pre-registration $ TBD before August 18th)
We are hoping to exceed our golfers from last year.
- 18 holes of golf, Golf Cart, Greens Fees
- Catered Lunch, Snack, Beverages
- Team & Skill prizes (longest drive men/women, closest to the pin)
Come ready to buy mulligans, play the Pot ‘Old Gold Hole, and enter for a collection of raffle prizes.
Non-Golfers may support us by reserving a meal for $23 per person.
- Platinum Sponsor $600.00
– Golf package for four plus banner with company logo displayed at event
- Gold Sponsor $450.00
– Golf package for four plus signage with company logo displayed at midway on course
- Hole Sponsorship – TBD
– Signage on tee with company logo
– Register Online via TFEC’s secure website (check back soon)
(Randi’s House of Angels is a project of The Foundation for Enhancing Communities, fiscal sponsor.)
– Download, complete & return registration form included with the brochure (coming soon) and send your check made payable to:
The Foundation for Enhancing Communities – write “RHOA Golf Outing 2018” on the memo line and mail to 200 North 3rd St, 8th Floor, Harrisburg, PA 17101