A Round Fore Randi has raised more than $9,000 for support programs and services offered by RHOA, including Randi’s Kidz Club and Randi’s Camp.
Through the efforts of many volunteers and the incredible support from our community sponsors, our day on the golf course has been met with tremendous success. Raising more than $9,000 in just two years, “A Round Fore Randi” is now strongly positioned for continued growth in the years to come.
Randi’s KIDz Club, a ten-week therapeutic group for children; and Randi’s Camp, a three-day interactive summer camp, are made possible with funds raised from our annual golf outing – allowing us to continue expanding our community outreach with these wonderful programs.
Foursome $360.00 (pre-registration $320.00 before August 17th)
Individual Golfer $90.00 (pre-registration $80.00 before August 17th)
- 18 holes of golf, Golf Cart, Greens Fees
- Light breakfast, Snack, Catered Lunch, Beverages
- Team & Skill prizes (longest drive men/women, closest to the pin, etc.)
Come ready to buy mulligans, play the Pot ‘Old Gold Hole, and enter to win raffle prizes.
Non-Golfers may support us by reserving a meal for $24 per person.
- Platinum Sponsor $650.00
– Golf package for four plus banner with company logo displayed at event
- Gold Sponsor $475.00
– Golf package for four plus signage with company logo displayed at midway on course
- Hole Sponsor $100.00
– Signage on tee with company logo
**Download Our Sponsorship Request Letter with Sponsorship Form here.
– Register Online via TFEC’s secure website
(Randi’s House of Angels is a project of The Foundation for Enhancing Communities, fiscal sponsor.)
– Download, complete & return registration form included with the brochure and send your check made payable to:
The Foundation for Enhancing Communities – write “RHOA Golf Outing 2018” on the memo line and mail to 200 North 3rd St, 8th Floor, Harrisburg, PA 17101